Are You at Risk?
With the approval of the Affordable Care Act, companies with staff greater than 50 full-time equivalent employees are questioning how they are going to financially survive. Threats of government-mandated health insurance offerings, high-standard program requirements, extreme penalty costs and potential additional administrative costs to maintain the rising healthcare requirements leave companies with many questions.
We Are Your Staffing Solution!
We help you manage your workforce and the financial impact of the new Act. Keep your management intact while allowing QLM to employ those that are beneficial to your team but not needed on a daily basis. Team Members will remain at your work location under your supervision, but the team member will receive compensation and benefits through QLM.
- Peace of Mind – No painful layoffs, no ceiling for staff quantities.
- Flexibility – Hire when you need, we will employ when you do not.
- Keep your Profits – Don’t let your income diminish from government fines and regulations.
- Back-of-House Support – Resources available for credit, recruiting, certified payroll, employee file management, health insurance and risk management.
- Less Risk – Outsource many of the statutory risks that come with being the employer of record (for example ADA, FLSA, DOL, EOE).
- Tax Credits –Even if the ACA does not apply to your company, your company may be eligible for substantial tax credits. We can help you meet the criteria to receive these credits. For your exact credit eligibility, consult your tax professional.