CQ Energy is the veteran-preferred clean energy division of Quality Labor Management, LLC.
We ease the human resources burden for you by focusing on recruiting and hiring the most qualified and highly skilled workforce for renewable energy projects. We have the opportunity to leverage over 100 years of combine staffing experience from our parent company, and we choose to serve the renewable energy industry.
We are a unique full-service staffing company has offices throughout the southeastern USA that specialize in construction, manufacturing, and instillation for renewable energy. To ensure we deliver the right fit the first time we follow the philosophy of Safety, Productivity, Quality.
With CQ energy on your team you have peace of mind knowing your workforce is reliable, experienced and professional. Demand for the clean energy industry continues to grow with increasing government regulations in 2020-2030. For many states solar and wind energy is an affordable pathway to compliance with federal regulations. We have the skilled Team Members you need to safely complete your clean energy project on time and on budget.
- Serviced 20 job sites in 2015
- Leverage 100 years of combine industry experience
- Division of 50-million-dollar company
Our talent scope includes:
- PV installer
- Crew Leads
- Safety – OSHA 30, OSHA 10
- Construction Labors, Metalworking, Assembly & Demolition
- Construction Equipment Operators
- Structural iron & Steel Workers
- Plant Operators
- Electricians, Electrical & Electronics Installers, Electrical engineers
- Plumbers, Pipefitters and steamfitters
- Job Site Foreman
Prior to employment all applicants are:
- Skills tested
- Background checked
- Drug tested
- Recruiting and Screening
- Industry- Standards Compliance
- Risk Management
We value our workforce by providing them with long-term opportunities with weekly pay.