Quality Labor Management (QLM) is a skilled staffing agency specializing in staffing various industries such as construction, light & heavy industrial, solar, and stevedoring. QLM provides safe, productive, and qualified workers to our customers, and we work with some of the best companies that rely on us to provide them with skilled professionals.
Quality Labor Management, LLC is seeking a Staffing Branch Manager to join our growing Austin, Texas team!
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing all day-to-day operations in their respective branch. He/She is responsible for sales of QLM services to new and potential customers/contractors, as well as servicing and performing risk assessments on current customers and job sites. He/She is also accountable for overseeing all of the recruitment and payroll obligations weekly, as well as managing profit and loss.
· Travel to multiple job sites for sales and service of new and potential customers/contractors on the value of QLM services.
· Responsible for profit and loss of branch
· Consistent communication and site visits to attain new accounts and clients.
· Identify additional staffing needs and opportunities by conducting service calls and follow-up with existing customers.
· Accountability for site visits and completion of Job Site Analysis (JSA) in order to manage the job site risk and safety.
· Provides proactive leadership by anticipating problems & providing solutions, conducting SPQ training for employees and sharing knowledge with, and provide continued safety training to all team members.
· Out in the field 75% of the time observing the work being performed and making a corrective action necessary for all incidents or accidents.
· Reports all incidents immediately, including near-misses incidents, and work with the Director of Safety on any investigations.
· Execute drug testing and disciplinary action in accordance with QLM Alcohol & Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
· Prepare, submit, maintain, file, and record all essential safety paperwork.
· Oversee the weekly payroll process for all current team members to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
· Responsible for dealing with client and employee relations and resolutions as they arise
· Recruit and vet qualified candidates via internet job boards, search engines, job fairs, and cold calling to build a robust database that fulfills organizations recruiting/staffing needs
· Administer appropriate assessments to make hiring decisions.
· Responsible for the management of office staff.
· Manage proposals and contracts.
· Manage the collections and invoices from clients and contractors.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-5 years experience in staffing management/ sales position
Knowledge and Skills
Possess a Sales-Oriented mindset, and professionalism, while maintaining a Customer Service approach.
Ability to present in a public forum
Self-motivator with high energy
Strong Leadership abilities
Strong social and communication skills
Ability to solve problems Physical Effort:
Ability to lift at least 25 pounds using proper lifting techniques. Ability to operate a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copier, and printer. Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time as needed. Ability to bend, reach, file, sit, stand, and move around the facility. Ability to speak, hear and communicate with clients, staff, and external representatives. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, transgender status or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable Federal state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.