estimating or pricing experience a plus
McCormick System knowledge a plus
Candidate will need to pass a background check
References will be required
Full Job Description
Overview: Collect and analyze data to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor to construct a project.
Responsibilities: Evaluate bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Aggressively follow-up with subcontractors to ensure that bids are received. Work along with Project Management to follow up on bids and budgets to close projects. Understand vendors and pricing for accurate estimates.
· Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
· Travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
· Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
· Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
· Use computer software to calculate estimates (McCormick System)
· Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
· Recommend ways to make a product more cost-effective or profitable
· Understanding of electrical working and costing jobs
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.