We are looking for a full time construction project assistant office administrator.
The job description is…
• Provide administrative support to the project teams to include the Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent.
• Utilize a project management software to generate and track subcontracts, purchase orders, bonds, and other functions as required within the software.
• Utilize other departmental software to research and review reports.
• Responsible for reviewing own work to ensure accuracy, thoroughness and neatness.
• Maintain project documents within the project management software and project files.
• Gather and assemble supporting documents for project manuals.
• Ability to access and perform routine functions on the Internet.
• Knowledge of processing Owner Direct Purchase purchases and MBE reporting is a plus.
• Knowledge of RedTeam Software is a plus.
• Other administrative and general office duties as needed.
Proven Work Experience Demonstrating the Following Requirements
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and proactively follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment with limited supervision.
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with co-workers and clients (via phone, email and in-person).
• Must have the ability to comply with applicable department policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proficient in copying/moving files and creating directories in a Windows environment.
• Attention to detail and math skills are also essential.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Reliable and professional demeanor.
Please send a resume or work history to Scott Goral at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.