We are looking for Machine Operators for our Production Facility for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
> These positions are for people that understand taking ownership and accountability of assigned production tasks to ensure daily goals are met.
> Conducts machine set-up and preliminary troubleshooting of production equipment.
> This is a full time long term position with opportunity to advance for the right people.
> This position offers Benefits, Vacation, 401K , Safety bonuses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
• Maintains production standards on all lines.
• Complies with all Safety and production guidelines.
• Monitors line conditions and communicate issues or concerns.
• Prepares and completes all daily quality paperwork in a timely way.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Provides initial troubleshooting of production equipment during production.
• Complies with OSHA safety and health rules.
• Change code dates on machines.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES :
• HS Diploma or GED
• Must have experience operating a machine in a manufacturing environment.
• Troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule. Overtime when necessary.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills.
• Proficiency of the English language is required.
Must be very dependable and punctual.
Must work in a professional manner everyday.
Please send a resume or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will contact you to continue the application process.
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.