Two Positions Available!
1 – L1 ASE Certified Technician
1 – ASE Certified Technician (Brakes, Oil Change, Front End, ECT)
ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car repair, preventive maintenance and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
• Very competitive pay based on qualifications. (L1 Cert ECT)
• Full Benefits Provided: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
• Location- Merritt Island, FL
As you are considering a position with QLM and our Clients (This is a direct hire position, Not temporary), we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. The right candidate for the job will:
• Perform warranty and mechanical repairs for all vehicle makes and models, according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines
• Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs
• Diagnose problems to determine proper course of repair ( in-house repair or outsource to vendor)
• Document repairs completed via computer data entry
• Perform oil changes and tire repairs, as needed
• Maintain work area in a safe and clean condition
• Comply with uniform requirements
• Perform related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• AC recycle certification and at-least 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required. At-least 2 of the 4 ASE certifications must be -Brakes, -Electrical Systems, -Heat and Air Conditioning, and -Engine Performance.
• No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.