Make a career with the fastest growing company in the panhandle! QLM offers competitive pay, vacation time and health insurance! Ask about our fantastic bonus system just for working safe on the job!
HVAC MECHANIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Installs, inspects, troubleshoots, operates and repairs large commercial heating, ventilating and cooling equipment in a safe and efficient manner using necessary hand tools and testing equipment for the electrical, electronic and refrigeration components of various systems.
The following describes the major functions of the job but is not intended to be all-inclusive:
• Inspects and operates air conditioning units and machinery to determine that all are functioning properly.
• Read blueprints, thermometers and gauges and record readings.
• Maintains and repairs systems, including electrical troubleshooting of HVAC equipment.
• Monitors and adjusts building automation system to ensure occupant comfort and efficient equipment performance.
• Tests efficiency of system with instruments and makes adjustment to thermostatic controls and blowers.
• Lubricates compressors, motors and other moving parts.
• Tests large systems before placing them in operation.
• Tests joints and connections according to type of refrigerant used.
• Provides work direction when Laborer/ Mechanic Helper is assigned to assist.
• Observes and reports, through the work order system, any and all defects, deterioration and wear and tear on the facilities.
• Be able to read and interpret drawings and equipment manuals.
• Perform all other duties as assigned, which may include work in assistance of others.
To apply; Call 850-872-4343 Extension 8116, or click the link below to answer the following questions. We will be in contact with you to fill out our online application.
This website stores data such as cookies to facilitate fundamental site functionality and marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website, you indicate your consent....Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.