Quality Labor Management focuses on four corners of success: Sales, Safety, Margins, and Collections. We understand that managing our risk is extremely important to ensure profitability, reliability and long-term relationships.
Clients receive added value by gaining direct access to our Risk Management team.
Risk Management Team
National Safety Director is an OSHA #500 authorized Instructor. Risk and Safety Team has over 20 years of experience in managing organization safety programs including claims management, accident investigations, and safety training. QLM Risk team provides a sound knowledge of local, state and federal regulations, protocols, and procedures for the construction and logistics industries.
Additional Risk Management Services
In addition to performing all safety inspections and ensuring compliance with OSHA, George can offer team members and clients the following:
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Hour training
- Job-Site Analysis (Complete wall-to-wall safety inspection of the clients operation)
- Site-Specific Safety Manual Drafting
- OSHA record keeping
- Claims Management
- Accident Investigation
- Safety Committee setup for your operations.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Fire Protection
- Fork lift training
- Lock out / Tag out training
- Machine Guarding
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Work Place Violence
- Heat Stress
- Confined Space
- Ladder inspection / Inspection tags provided
- What to do during an OSHA inspection – Supervisors & Employees
- Tools – Hand and Power